Year 4 is taught by the fabulous Mr Day.
The Year 4 curriculum is varied and exciting.
- Henry VIII, Tudors and Aztecs;
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, South America and Settlements;
- Nutrition, Electricity and Grouping Living things;
- Modern Christianity, Five Pillars of Islam and Values;
- Rousseau, Sewing and Buildings.
Our Year 4 children grow in confidence as their curiosity for the world, the curriculum and their learning is encouraged. They are given options of outlets for both creative and academic opportunities including many chances to experiment with what they like and are good at. They also grow in character and their developing resilience is supported.
Parents are asked not to bring the children into school and should encourage them to be independent with their start and end of day routines, allowing the children to take ownership over all of their possessions. Dialogue with the Class Teacher is also encouraged if your child needs additional support with self-organisation.